- New lending options for borrows with poor credit…
- Shawbrook Bank offers market leading rates on its secured loans
- New secured loan directory goes live in UK
- V Loans has ‘Get out of Jail’ capital raising card for up to 5 million mortgage prisoners
- Loss of interest only has a silver lining says V Loans
Mortgages made easy
|Mortgages Short Term Loan Specialist Packager|
All you need to drive your business
|Buy to Let Mortgages Overseas Mortgages Principal Lender Self Build|
Intelligent underwriting for intermediaries
|Mortgages Principal Lender|
Fresh Thinking From Platinum Options
|Buy to Let Mortgages Secured Loans Short Term Loan Specialist Packager|
Choose a name you know and can trust
|Buy to Let Mortgages Secured Loans Specialist Packager|
We are a lender that specialises in Near Prime residential mortgages, Buy to Let mortgages and Bridging. Our products are distributed exclusively through the mortgage intermediary market. We are committed to providing you with a first class service and helping you place more of your cases; so much so that we have recently implemented system changes that mean we can now accept 25% more cases!
Why Precise Mortgages for Home Owner and Buy to Let?
- Product Innovation and Choice: competitive Near Prime Home Owner, Prime and Near Prime BTL and Bridging products
- Decisions on your cases in minutes via our online system and the confidence that this will leave only a soft footprint on your client credit records
- Direct access to underwriters
- First class service
- 100% dedicated to the intermediary market
- Dedicated Intermediary Support Teams
You can visit www.precisemortgages.co.uk/mortgages for more information, including our full criteria and product guides.
Why not give our Intermediary Support Team a call on 0800 0116 4385 to discuss your case today?
Intermediary Support Team: 0800 116 4385
Claire Rankin (Business Development Manager): 07432 124167
Gareth Lewis (Head of Sales): 07432 124185
Roger Morris (Director of Sales): 07774 495810
Intermediary Support Team: email@example.com
|Tel||0800 0116 4385|
Who we are
Shawbrook is a new savings and lending bank. We specialise in the savings and lending markets where we have strong experience and knowledge. We combine traditional banking values with a modern approach.
We give our customers a straightforward, no-nonsense alternative to the high street.
Where we came from
We’ve been in business since 1944. We changed our name to Shawbrook in October 2011.
Shawbrook has no legacy lending from the financial crisis, so we’re free of toxic debt.
Who watches over us
We are regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Our brokers are licensed by the Office of Fair Trading and regulated under the Consumer
We pay an annual levy to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, and this fund protects our customers’ deposits.
Find out more at www.fscs.org.uk
Broker-arranged loans to
help your cashflow
Borrow at competitive rates without affecting your mortgage deal
Our secured loans (often called second-charge loans or home-owner loans) are only available to home owners and are arranged through brokers.
People use secured loans to finance improvements to the home, reduce their monthly interest by consolidating existing finance into a more affordable payment or pay for special one-off items like a wedding or a long-planned holiday.
We only work with a small number of independent brokers who meet our strict requirements, and specialise in secured loans.
THE OVERALL COST FOR COMPARISON IS 17.2% APR. THE ACTUAL RATE AVAILABLE WILL DEPEND UPON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. ASK FOR A PERSONALISED ILLUSTRATION. THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
These loans are secured on your home
This means that we take a legal charge on your home, in a similar way that your mortgage company has a charge on your home. A ‘charge on your home’ means that if the worst comes to the worst and you can’t pay your mortgage or homeowner loan, a bank can repossess your home.
- Find out more about secured loans in the borrow FAQs.
- If you’d like to know more, click on the ‘Speak to a broker’ button, or call us on 0845 600 7681.
- You can borrow between £3,000 and £125,000. Payment terms are flexible to suit your needs.
- Secured loans give home-owners a way to borrow at competitive rates without affecting their mortgage deal.
- Secured loans are a useful way to consolidate existing finance (monthly payments are usually lower than payments on multiple loans or credit cards), or pay for a wedding or a special holiday.
- These loans are secured on your home. If the worst comes to the worst and you can’t pay your homeowner loan, we can – as a last resort – repossess your home.
- These loans have a variable interest rate (like many mortgage deals) and interest rates can go up as well as down.
- Some secured loans may start with a fixed rate, but go onto a variable rate after an introductory period (typically three years). Make sure you study the payment illustrations in your secured-loan agreement carefully.
|Tel||0845 600 7681|
At Positive Lending service is king.
Providing a whole of market panel of lenders is just the start. We work incredibly hard to offer you every relevant specialist and mainstream lender available in the UK. We also work closely with a range of private individuals should a bespoke funding solution be necessary.
Our people make us different. Our people are experienced industry experts in the products we offer. We offer a human approach, providing the right solution, without delay.
We like to think of our relationship with you as being a partnership. In our partnership, finding business is the biggest challenge. In recognition of this, we pay you the very best commission package available in the market. It’s only fair.
The best products. The best people. The best commission.
|Tel||0845 260 7511|
Here at Ocean Finance, we’ve helped over 250,000 people with loans and mortgages since 1991. In that time we’ve become a trusted name in personal finance.
It’s all about service at Ocean Finance. Whether you’re after a loan or a mortgage (or even insurance or credit cards), we’ll search a range of competitive deals from our panel of lenders – to help you find the right one for you. Best of all, we don’t charge you any up-front fees for our service.
You can call us free on 0800 916 9186 and our team of qualified consultants will be happy to help you.
We search a wide range of loan deals for many different purposes – from £3,000 to £125,000. Whether you’re after a homeowner loan, a personal loan, car finance, debt consolidation loans or something else, we could help.
One of our qualified loan consultants could even help you find a loan deal if you have a bad credit rating.
Ocean Finance lets you search for thousands of mortgage deals from leading lenders. Our qualified mortgage advisers can search for a mortgage deal to suit your needs, whether you’re looking for your first mortgage, a remortgage or buy-to-let deal.
You can call us for a loan, mortgage, credit card or insurance deal during these times:
Monday – Thursday: 9.00am to 8.00 pm
Friday: 9.00am to 5.30pm
|Tel||0800 916 9186|