- 2 year Trackers at 75% LTV with rates from 4.44%
- 2 year Fixed rates at 75% LTV with rates from 4.54%
- Maximum loan size increased to £1m
- Rental calculation changed to 125% of pay rate or 5% whichever is the higher
- Refund of valuation on selected products
- No minimum income requirements
The core range of Buy to Let products which have no postcode restrictions in England and Wales will be re-launched in the coming weeks and will include enhanced criteria features and a raft of competitive rates.
Alan Cleary, Managing Director Precise Mortgages, said:
“As the demand for our Buy to Let products increases, we are adding more products to the shelves to give brokers and borrowers more options. Our up and down cascading approach finds the cheapest product for the borrower’s circumstances meaning that if a borrower fails to qualify for the product applied for it doesn’t necessarily mean they will be declined.”
Today’s news follows the recent announcement that Precise Mortgages has no minimum income requirements on its core and exclusive Buy to let ranges.
For further information please visit www.precisemortgages.co.uk