Kent Reliance, part of the OneSavings Bank Group, has today launched a series of Buy to let products available to brokers across the standard, specialist and large loan markets.
Key features of the Buy to let products include:
– Maximum loan size of £1 million, up to 85% LTV
– Loans above £1 million, up to 75% LTV
– No limit on portfolio size
– Up to 85% LTV on standard and specialist Buy to let products including HMO, Student Let and Limited Company applications
– Discounted products with no ERCs
– Individual, flexible underwriting
John Eastgate, Sales and Marketing Director, said:
“We have seen an increase in Buy to let investors returning to the market, taking advantage of low interest rates and strong rental demand. These products build on our already strong Buy to let proposition in the market and will offer a real competitive edge.
“Our combination of competitive rates coupled with a flexible and expert underwriting approach allows us to consider larger loans and higher LTVs for professional landlords. All cases are individual and we continue to ensure that we offer our brokers and their clients a practical approach to Buy to let lending supported by competitive and innovative products.”